Tuesday 21 October 2008

hurrah for my first blog post... EVER!!

Starting out my blog there is so much I could say...but, Kat knows I just need to get stuff down on paper (well maybe not paper....) or it won't get said at all! So here is a list of things I have done this week:

SUNDAY:
  • Church
  • and then an AMAZING "Hill walk" up the local mountain/hill with the Christchurch Students (college students). the scenery and fresh air and crisp breeze and friends... AHH...
  • that night we had our first real fire in the fire pit we got Peter for his bday. It wasn't too cold and we had a hilarious time sharing "ghost stories" between all us Gappers and Ben Greasley who joined us.
MONDAY:
  • thankfully monday was our day off and we SLEPT in!!
  • did a bit of laundry
  • walked to TESCO with Kat in the rain. (lots of yummy FRIUT for my pretty fruit bowl. second fav only to the GREEK yogurt i go twith my scrumdiliocious granola)
  • then we had a GIRLS NIGHT watching "Sweet Home Alabama" (fav chick flick EVA!!) with Kat, Janelle, and sista Sarah-bear.
TUESDAY:
  • this morning i went on a run with Janelle.
  • we headed to the church at 9:30am and read up on our Bible Doctrine for a quiz that Mike gave us later in the day on ch6 (the Trinity) and ch14 (the person of Christ)
  • for dinner I made stir-fry for Kat and I. we had a great time being in the kitchen and chit-chatting about girl stuff and what God is teaching us here in Wales....
  • our team also did a bit planning for our YR1 (like kindergarten) at Mt Pleasant tomorrow morning. Tomorrow we are going to teach the kids about autumn, being thanksgiving, and my most favorite part: LEAF RUBBINGS.... i'll let you guys know how that goes... :)

P.S. Love you mom! My one blog reader!

6 comments:

  1. I tried leaving a message earlier and pushed the button too soon. I'm so glad you have something up. Thanks for taking the time and getting help from Katherine. We love you and are so thankful for what the Lord is doing in and through you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now you have 2 bloggers! We had a wonderful evening with your parents and Hunter last night playing Cranium. We're always excited to hear how things are going for you across the pond. We love you!
    the Lloyds

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3 blog readers!

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!!

    So glad to hear from you - treasure!

    Audrey is at a birthday party right now and after that she and I meet up with the boys at our church fall festival :o) I'm loving your photos and info ... precious - very ...

    I have started interpreting at the college and have 2 classes this quarter term ... God is good ...

    Our prayers and love are with you all :o)

    ReplyDelete